Fork for branches
Collect branches and prunings
- Sturdy structure with a max. load capacity of 1500 Kg
- Large opening of the upper grippers
- Hydraulic cylinders with block valves
- Ideal for transporting branches, prunings, logs, and manure
- Complete closure of the upper grippers: raking function
- Linkage cat. 2 + 3
Rakes, gathers and collects
The HBF fork is composed of a lower structure made of laser-cut sheet metal components, arranged vertically to increase the capacity and facilitate loading.
The HBF200 model has two independent upper closing grippers, while the model HBF140, given its reduced width, is equipped with a single central gripper and driven by 2 cylinders.
The large opening of the grippers allows you to load and move large quantities of bulky materials such as wood branches, clippings and prunings.
The raking function is also very useful, carried out by the tips of the grippers which, when fully closed, protrude from the lower structure of the fork.
Ask for a free quote